Have you ever been in a match that you put your opponent in a situation that they will lose on your next turn? They may have some cards in their hand but don’t have any type of board presence. You are feeling real good. Then they draw their card and BAM!!!! You are all of a sudden running for your life.
I’m sure you are like me, I hate it when that happens. You played the match perfectly then all of a sudden you are the one that is losing. That shouldn’t happen!!! But I seen it and experienced it several times personally. I’m sure you have too.
Here are the top 5 hated cards, at least I hate, in the current format.
- Inzektor Hornet – This insect is so annoying. I don’t need to to tell you why. You probably already have felt the wrath of this card. Probably lossing your entire field and lossing to the OTK.
I’m sure all you Inzektor players are smiling right now. Stop that!!!
- Future Fusion – This card is just plain broken in the Chaos Dragon Deck. Whenever this card is played on you, it really is a message your opponent is saying to you. Which is, “You see this card I just played on you. You are about to lose this turn. If not you only have a few turns left until I bash your head in with my boss monsters. And if by chance you servive for 2 turns, I’m bringing out my 5000 atk monster to make sure you stay down!!!”
Nice message to give your opponents Chaos Dragon players…
- Rescue Rabbit – I swear this card was named just for people that are about to lose and they get one of these off the top of the deck. This card should have been called, Decepticon rabbit, cause this rabbit transforms into something evil all the time. Like a Evolzar Laggia or Evolzar Dolkka.
I’m sure you rabbit player are saying,”What???? Don’t hate me. Hate the game!!!” No I hate the card, at least until I start playing the deck.
- Tour Guide From the Underworld – This cards just makes people cringe when it hits the field. This is the type of card you just want to rip into pieces, when it’s being played on you, just to make sure they can’t use it on you again. How the, what the, I can’t even say what I really want to say about this card. I’m definetly not paying for that tour of the underworld. I really dislike this card being played on me.
Hey I’m still looking for 5 more of these. hit me up if you have any.
- Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Beginning – OHHHHH BOYYYY! This is the card that just changes games when he is summoned. When this card is summoned, and I don’t have any way of getting it off the field, I just look at my opponents face and imagine me shoving the card down his mouth. My opponent may be thinking that I’m trying to figure out something about the game. No! I’m think of how can I get you to eat this freaking card!!! This card should go back on the ban list.
These are the 5 cards I hate. What cards do you hate? Leave you comments below.